Get a Free Estimate or Schedule an Appointment With Us
Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
A Breast Lift (also known as Mastopexy) is a mammoplasty procedure that surgically relocates the breasts to a higher location on the chest wall, removes excess loose skin, and thus tightens and reshapes the breast to make it firm and youthful looking.
Why Do Patients Opt For Mastopexy?
Some of the physical changes that led to breasts sagging are:
A Breast Lift helps the breasts in retaining their shape and firmness. It gives the women a more youthful look and restores their self-confidence as well.
Who is the ideal candidate for Breast Lift?
If you fit into the below-listed criteria, then you are definitely an ideal candidate for a Breast Lift surgery:
Get sculpted bosom unlike any other!
Are you concerned with the size of your breasts ?
Answer some simple questions to help us understand your concerns, or breast related issues.
This will help us identify the conditions that need to be corrected at the time of consultation.
How is Breast Lift Surgery Performed?
The surgery will be performed at the surgeon’s facility or at an outpatient centre.
Before the surgery
- The surgeon will mark the position of the nipples where it will be changed.
- The anesthesiologist will then administer local or general anaesthesia.
- With various techniques available to remove the breast tissues and reshape it, the surgeon will determine the technique based on the positioning of the nipple and the size of your breasts.
- The surgeon will make incisions on the areas surrounding the nipples and near the breast crease.
- He will remove the excess tissues and lift the nipples up to a higher position.
- The surgeon will then stitch the incisions or bring it together with surgical adhesives and bandage the breasts.
This generally takes about two to three hours after which you will be kept under observation for some time. After checking the results of your surgery, you will be discharged.
Taking Care After The Breast Lift Procedure
After the surgery, you will be covered with bandages and will be instructed to wear a surgical bra.